14 August 2014

What makes me happy?


             I'd like to think I'm one of those people who are easy to please. Too easy in fact, I remember my husband giving me an egg for a birthday gift. Yeah, he's very sweet that way. Anyways, I'd like to share the random things that make me happy. The simple things that gives me such a rush that it earns me dubious looks from people. (Imagine me sniffing a book in a crowded bookstore) I urge you to create a list as well. I would love to read the simple things that makes you happy.


1. Hugs & kisses from the little one

2. Hugs & kisses from the big one

3. Coffee
 
4. Smell of new books
 
5. Writing lists
 
6. Doodling
 
7. Getting a tattoo
 
8. Smell of new magazines
 
9. People watching
 
10. My kids laugh
 
11. Free food
 
12. Chick flick

13. My playlist
 
14. Walking some place deserted
 
15. Kindness from strangers
 
16. Book Sale hunting
 
17. 7 hours uninterrupted sleep
 
18. Clean laundry/Doing Laundry
 
19. Reading a book (of course!)
 
20. My job :D





How about you? What makes you happy? I'd love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I looooooooove comments! Gimme some love :)