22 August 2014

Happy playlist

             We all have that go to playlist whenever we need a bit of cheering up. I know that aside from a good book and tight tight hug from my daughter, a happy playlist is what I need at the end of a stressful day. Click PLAY and listen to some of the songs that makes me smile.



  1. Dancing Queen - Abba
  2. I Love You More Today Than Yesterday - Goldfinger
  3. Hold On, We're Going Home - Drake
  4. Crazy - Javier
  5. Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
  6. Just Dance  - Jamiroquai
  7. Feel It Boy - Janet Jackson Feat. Beenie Man
  8. No Letting Go - Wayne Wondder
  9. Do-Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill
  10. God is a DJ - Pink

What's in your happy playlist? :)

2 comments :

  1. AWESOME playlist! <3 I don't have a Happy playlist, I mostly just listen to my (at the moment/all time) favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had some really bad times so I figured having a go-to pick me up playlist should be on my emergency kit :)

      Delete

I looooooooove comments! Gimme some love :)