12 September 2014

Liebster Award

I have been nominated by Sofia @ Take A Walk On The Write Side, thank you!

The rules to the Liebster Awards are these:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog!
List 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer their 11 questions.
Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Ask them 11 questions.
Let them know you have nominated them

11 random facts about me:



1. I have a total of 8 tattoos.
2. I'm adopted.
3. I have 3 sisters and 4 brothers from my biological parents.
4. I have a weird ear piercing.
5. I still can't get over The O.C.
6. I've watched the Parent Trap more than 20x.
7. I hate cold places. (I hate the office)
8. I was in labor for 22 hours when I had my first child.
9. I've kept a journal til college.
10. I always wanted to own a snake.
11. I love the beach but I hate swimming in the ocean.

Sofia's questions are:

1) What book would you like to see turned into a movie/tv series and why?
The Bride Quartet series by Nora Roberts. The main characters are funny and the men, swoon-worthy!
2) What is your favorite fairytale?
Beauty and the Beast
3) What book made you fall in love with reading?
Gah! I can't remember. Maybe something by Danielle Steel
4) Who is you all-time favorite author?
Michael Crichton.
5) Do you sometimes judge a book by its cover.
All the time.
6) What was/is your favorite school subject?
Statistics :)
7) What made you decide to start a blog?
I wanted a place where I can share my love for positivity & books.
8) Do you like taking personality quizzes?
Yes.
9) What's the last book you read and loved?
Unbearable by Cynthia St. Aubin
10) What do you like to do when you're not reading?
Spend time with my daughter. 
11) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Greece.

I'll nominate someone later :)

4 comments :

  1. Ugh, I am scared of snakes! But I'd also love to go to Greece.

    Interesting tidbits, Ana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome random facts and answers to questions!! I was nominated for a Liebster Award earlier this year and had fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment! It's always nice to take part on these kind of things.

      Delete

I looooooooove comments! Gimme some love :)